۱۳۸۸ اسفند ۱۶, یکشنبه

english

Ms. Svlaty the answer anchal-sabharwal
Cooking You?

One of the things that they like home, is cooking.

Now you are a good cook or No?

Yes, I think one of the best starts cooking and an absolute meaning of Art.

Genetic form of chef are you?

Funny that genetics entered in everything, even cooking. My mother is a very good cook and I cooking basics I learned from him, but Since I was interested in this work, the rest of the experimental form I learned.

How much of the Vqttan Cooking allocated Stalled?

When assigned to give me cooking time is considered useful and wish to try this time is finally useful to use the take, ie the short time I think just wish the food.

This speed means your expertise involved in cooking Is.

No, Because I remember when I get logged Myaftad hungry that I should just food.

The food is cooked with such speed, Good work Turn?

Man when you enjoy good food and now cook, is certainly Ghzaysh delicious.

After cooking your relationship Rvhyhtan is directly, ie, if OK is not good work Ghzaytan Drnmyayd?

Exactly, is Khatrm P. Khdahafzy when I had fresh and was returned to Iran, before his permanent Fkrm and told myself right now "P." What eats. In those days Mypkhtm foods that were awful. When I saw the result of Karm, entry and told shocked, really this is my Austria.

Specialty foods in cooking what I have?

Soup and soup

Broth and soup is a baking type Which Specialty You?

Broth and soup because I like it very much, all kinds Mypzm it, but among them Ashreshteh, Ash is my favorite.

The right food Abday you?

Cases when the board has provided food, I buy and prepare conditions to provide the means for me is not trying to wish Dstrsm material that is, food I actually just materials management, food Khvshmz•hay wish the hands and feet.

Now what in the food Ye who invented the formula to keep your mind and later to become one of the main foods Be.

Macaroni cabbage.

Ie the cabbage in the vaccine Makarany 're Using?

Cabbage handouts to give shape cutting spaghetti strings with Van Makaranypkhth Virgo can be the string after the vaccine Makarany wish to add that the result of a food is very tasty and delicious.

In preparing the salad and dessert you have expertise?

Yes, I own a special salad dressing that I too among relatives and acquaintances known.

Trkybsh What?

Sauce is a healthy and lightness of olive oil, fresh lemon juice and soy sauce are correct.

I have owned a day Restaurants you?

Perhaps

Health Food

Oldest series that these rules were cooking in the loss of Kmkm are. For example, should be sure CHELO addition, sumac was used because urea sumac meat and fat lowers blood between goes, but because of all these types of foods and cooking sauce Fstfvd forgotten in meat and meat alternative products but all food is I tried to wish this important program that I Ghzayyam. Because art is not only for cooking materials combine to let the food properly due to be Khvshmz•hay. But more than this should give importance to the health food.

Cartoon

From childhood I was interested in the Cartoon and still has yet to enjoy the view. "Flyps and coat" and "Tom and Jerry" but the initial version of black and Sfydsh cartoons were popular during Kvdkyam. Course during the same interface Comic Books "Batman" and "Superman" was the brother Bzrgm with characters that I met and later Kartvnshan was released, they saw and felt follow. Later, when the "P." children were with him all the movies and Kartvnhayy saw, saw. "Hana farm girl" and "Barbapapa", "Pinocchio" and "Postman Pat" one of my favorite cartoons of the era. Now time is one of the Srgrmyhaym watching Cartoon. The last time I saw that they can to "Kung Kung Fvkar" and "The Wall - o" I mentioned.

Plant

To plant maintenance and I am very interested and when it is the maintenance of plant, I wish to try about it until I read about the type of maintenance behaviors than it should have the necessary information to bring. I front of our home here and I Baghchhay in which the aromatic vegetables that do not exist in Iran, I will develop. The seeds of vegetables make me out of my course this series of plants in addition to "Bnsaly" The I. "Bnsaly in fact a method of plant breeding method Chynyhast. In this method, such as Drkhtany apple trees and ... And measures of the breeding range too small to allow them to keep home and small pots. Now while that I'm looking to learn this method. But I kept the plants here are not summary because the variety of plants kept in Tehran time wish. A "maple" have a Prince that is part of the red and green Dygrsh section, which I like it. In addition, a "Linda" that I Qdsh is about 4 meters. I'm all Gyahanm I'll talk with them.

Sports

Now while the shape of professional sports do, but before that sports like swimming, cycling and two field I would do. Among the sports and swimming very interested in M because "water" very good, because my opinion "water" is very sacred. Now sport besides Ngzashtham complete the form. Every morning about 10 to 20 minutes, including sport I will do is move 5. This sport from a series of movements Yvgast swirl like Sama dance begins. I usually rise at the time of this movement and I will do the sunset.

Jewelry and now

Women to the intrinsic gold and jewelry are interested, I am not the exception. Jewelery course between the ring and I'd love me no matter how that is gold or Berelian sure, just to Jzbm. Then now I am very interested. The time between the brands and designs being Byazhh prefer Harry Vynstn

University

When very sorrow could Mykhvrdm why go to university because I Drskhvandn like, but then soon realized that the main university life is the same, ie, if we want to be good students, the same life we must honor and good pass Vahdhayman we. Because I have Vahdhaym Tvanstham well I should pass up the series asked.

Travel

Sharm life journey that he should not do this and have the program. Of course, I Shghlm through many trips to different parts of the country and so Dashtham through some historical places of the normal opportunity to visit them there, and seen. For example, when the stubs were Mollasadra work filling in the caravanserai, which belonged to the period Shahbas, the architecture was very noble and wonderful and the cinematography in Kashan went to the house that was part of ancient books. The mosque in the city of Nain filling work. Mosque, which was very strange life of 700 or 800 years ago Brmygsht.

But the last domestic trips, travel to other countries is also Brnamham. Lebanon and Armenia are countries more than I am interested in all the countries, the two countries to countries like Dvmm I did. Never there do not feel homesick.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر